Pastor Denny

Pastor, Musician, Martial Artist, and Alliance Church Planter/Pastor of "The Orchard" House Church Community in the Wichita, Kansas area.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Do you value your time?

My wife and I are currently going through a Bible Study on Finances which has been very good so far. I had created some of my own opinions about giving over the years that I have had to reconsider in light of the information I have learned in this study. One item was time, I had formed the opinion that since I did so much at the Church and in other ministries free of charge that I didn't necessarily need to tithe my money, that my time was my tithe. What I learned was that I didn't value my time as much as my money and time is the one thing you spend that you can't get back. Money can be spent and replenished, but time once used is gone for good. I think I need to begin to be a good steward of both for the Glory of God.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. D's Diagnosis said...

Denny, that is one smooth looking 'tang. Good post my friend, D

8:14 AM  
Blogger D.R. Miller said...

Thanks D, it is a 2004 40th anniversay model in competition orange. I've had it a year now and I look at it as a gift from my wife who let me trade her 01 Blazer for it. We were looking for dependabilty, lower payment and better gas mileage and got all three in the deal plus I get to drive a mustang again. My first car which I traded off 25 years ago after starting a family was a 64 1/2 mustang coupe.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home