Pastor Denny

Pastor, Musician, Martial Artist, and Alliance Church Planter/Pastor of "The Orchard" House Church Community in the Wichita, Kansas area.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Worthy to Serve -1 Timothy 1:12-14

If I measured my ability to serve God in the ministry based upon my personal feelings of worthiness I would have to resign. I don't feel worthy to be a Pastor because of my failings and sins, not only past ones but present ones as well. But it was not my worthiness that caused God to choose and call me into ministry, it was my willingness to serve Him and His ability to equip and strengthen me for the task. I Thank God that He overlooked my faults and Himself counted me worthy to serve. He knows me better than I know myself and He knows my potential when guided by His Spirit. I need only be obedient and surrender to His leading, He will accomplish all He desires through me for His glory. It is His work not mine and as long as I remember that all will be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home