Pastor Denny

Pastor, Musician, Martial Artist, and Alliance Church Planter/Pastor of "The Orchard" House Church Community in the Wichita, Kansas area.

Friday, November 07, 2008

LOGOS BIBLE SOFTWARE FOR MAC

Got the word today that LOGOS bible software for Mac users is now on sale at pre-pub prices. I have been using the Beta version for the last month and have been very pleased with it. I have used LOGOS for Windows for many years and even have it install with Windows on my macbook and it worked seamlessly in parallels while I ran it in XP and put my notes together in Pages on the OSx side. LOGOS was the main reason I installed XP on my mac so to have it natively in OSx will give me less reasons to have to use windows which is just fine with me. The mac version uses the same library files so there is no reason for owners of the Windows version to re-purchase existing library’s. The product should be shipping in time for Christmas. Click the link below to see a demo of LOGOS for Mac and the pre-pub special pricing.


www.MacBibleSoftware.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Telkom University said...

What are the key features and functionalities of Logos Bible Software for Mac that make it a preferred choice for users in the Mac ecosystem?Telkom University

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home